Unlocking the Messianic Prophecies (Hebrew Language Translation)
by Marc Rasell
In Language: he
- Study the Messianic Prophecies in modern Hebrew
- Translation by a professional Jewish translator, Dr. Oded Tal
- Quotations from the Hebrew Bible taken from the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, which is the standard accepted text
- New Testament references quote the Hebrew version made by The Bible Society in Israel
- This short booklet describes the Messianic prophecies and their fulfilment.
- It was after the fall, when the outlook for Adam and Eve seemed bleak that the first Messianic promise was given (Genesis 3:15).
- Eve was promised that one her descendants would destroy the serpent (Satan).
- More details were added over time, how he would smite the wicked and all nations would be blessed through him.
- He would usher in a reign of peace, happiness and safety when nature will be changed, harmful animals will become tame, and people would live forever.
- The ultimate goal of the Deliverer is to save the lost restore the earth to its Edenic state.
- David is a type of the Messiah, his early life when he was persecuted prefigures the sufferings of the Messiah before receiving his kingdom.
- The Messiah brings the light of salvation and God’s law (Torah) to the Gentiles.
Habakkuk describes his hidden power as glory emanating from the wounds in his side.
- He is also called the Suffering Servant who is rejected and despised by men, he dies for the people and makes intercession for them (Isaiah 53).Later he sees the travail of his soul and is satisfied; many would be eternally saved by his sacrifice.
- Often neglected is his role as a priest, and how he would suddenly come to his temple.
- The basis of his divinity is given from the Hebrew Bible, and how it was prophesied that he would rise from the dead and ascend to the right hand of God.
- It is there that he performs his role as High Priest in the heavenly temple before returning to earth in glory to deliver his people.
- The keeping of the law (Torah) and the Sabbath is part of the work of the Messiah
- The fulfilment of these prophecies is covered in the last chapter.
- Not everyone is guaranteed a place in his kingdom unless they put their faith in the Messiah and obey God’s holy laws.
- It is vitally important to understand who the Messiah is and believe in him while the door of mercy is still open.
Buy Unlocking the Messianic Prophecies (Hebrew Language Translation) on Amazon:
Buy the Mendele e-book version of Unlocking the Messianic Prophecies (Hebrew Language Translation)
| Home | Books | Downloads | Newsletter | Bible Studies | Quizzes | Constitution | Contact us | Other Books | Tracts |
adventtruth.co.uk Copyright © 2013-2015. All Rights Reserved.